Fundamental technology shifts are changing how we work and how businesses deliver services to their customers. Users are embracing mobile devices, IT applications are migrating to the cloud and companies are reinventing themselves through digital transformation and the Internet of Things. In this webinar we will examine how mobility, the cloud and IoT impact enterprise access networks, and what steps network managers and business leaders need to take to ensure the right level of performance, security and extensibility to ready their networks for the digital revolution.
Who Should Attend
IT and network managers, network architects, chief information officers (CIOs), value-added resellers (VARs) and service providers.
Key Topics for Discussion:
- Key trends affecting access networks
- New technologies that are available
- The need for ecosystems to deliver innovation
- Matthias Machowinsk, Senior Research Director, Enterprise Networks and Video, IHS Markit
- Christian Gilby, Director of Product Marketing, Aruba, a Hewlett Packard Enterprise company