Super Bowl 50 broke every record for stadium Wi-Fi, scoring 10 TB of carried data for over 27,000 unique devices. Join Chuck as he explains how Aruba built the Levi’s Stadium network, and reviews key performance metrics from the game. He will then discuss the challenges and principles of designing high density WLANs, which apply equally to lecture halls, convention centers, airports and many more environments.
- How to dimension and design VHD wireless networks
- Architecting the wired network and server infrastructure to support VHD Wi-Fi
- RF design for common deployment scenarios
- Deployment, tuning and troubleshooting best practices
- End-to-end network diagnostics through a single pane of glass
High Density Architect
Aruba CTO Office